Friday, March 12, 2010

My monitor which switches off every 5 minutes annoys me.

SOVA paper is finally over, though I must say it didn't feel too great after the paper ended cause I wasn't too stressed about the CTs in the first place.

Sarah and I (alone with 3 j1s and 3 teachers) went for a secondary school musical at republic poly, it was freak cheesy and boring.

The both of us walked around woodlands and I took the bus directly to Siyun's house to meet the girls for Steamboat after that but got lost. I ended up walking 4/5 busstops to her place, got lost at some point in time and had to walk along the dark and creepy terraces. Alone. At night. An indian man stared at me for quite long and it got scary.

That's all for today cause my monitor seriously annoys me, it switches off at 2 minute intervals now. Enjoy the holidays!

No comments: